Detailed Description of the Project
Provide support to the Secretariat of the OACPS to implement modifications to the existing Knowledge Management (KM) component of the Intra-ACP GCCA+ Programme’s Website, so as it enables a more efficient usability and accessibility of available knowledge.
Nature and Scope of Services Provided
In consultation with the Secretariat of the OACPS and the Technical Assistance Team, the Non-Key Senior expert
will carry out the following tasks:
- Undertake an initial technical analysis to determine the most appropriate technology to use;
- Design adaptation of the KM component to match the existing design of the Intra-ACP GCCA+ Programme Website;
- Review and propose alternative structure design for the “knowledge management” Menu of the website, in particular w.r.t the “Resources” and “Success Stories” sections;
- Develop new features and rearrange existing content to inter alia allow for categorization of knowledge contents – for instance in terms of Date, Region,
- Country, Sector, etc.- to include word-based search engine options; and
- Provide technical/IT support and maintenance until the end of the TA contract, including possible extension, as relevant.