Detailed Description of the Project
The overall objective of the support project of which this contract will be a part of is to increase the private investment in the agribusiness sector and make the most out of the public investment in the sector through the creation of the EU-Ghana Agribusiness Platform and, thereby, contribute to sustainable economic development and poverty reduction in Ghana.
The two-fold purposes of this support project are as follows:
- Purpose 1: To identify the options and prepare related work plans for the establishment and operationalization of the EU-Ghana Agribusiness Platform.
- Purpose 2: To increase the viability and shared understanding of the Platform among the Key stakeholders and Core Group
Nature and Scope of the Services provided
The Support Project will utilize the services of two contracted experts to provide a range of highly-specialized technical
services to the European Business Organization-Ghana (EBO Ghana) and its key stakeholders. These services include:
These services include:
- Consultations with agri-food sector community, they include all actors across the agri-food value chain, relevant institutions and stakeholders as required;
- Provision of the key technical support as stipulated in these terms of reference;
- Preparation of technical reports in the areas covered by these Terms of Reference.
In addition to the reports required under Section 7.1 of these Terms of Reference, the experts will prepare monthly briefs for inclusion in the TradeCom II Programme’s newsletter.